Overlooking the 18th fairway on the Birmingham Country Club Golf Course
“My favorite room is the master bedroom that has views of the golf course,” says Kathy Wilson of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices HWWB Realtors, who is listing the property for 1.2999 million. The master bedroom suite also includes cathedral ceilings, a wet bar, a bath with dual vanities and heated marble floors, and French doors to the private upper balcony.
The home also includes:
- Open kitchen with a center granite island and built-in wine fridge
- Octagonal breakfast nook with a tray ceiling and inlaid wood floors
- Formal dining room with custom millwork
- First floor office with mahogany built-ins and a coffered ceiling
- Four bedrooms
- Three full and one half baths
- Lower level with a theater room with a projector and large screen and a workout room
A covered front porch, balcony, and flagstone patio round out the property.
For more information contact: Kathy Wilson, 248.321.8700, email@example.com, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices HWWB Realtors