Space: The New Currency
What happens when people decide that home is now more important than ever?
Unique Homes is hosting an online event on Tuesday, Sept. 22 at 12 pm EST.
Industry-leading real estate, design and home comfort professionals gather to discuss how the pandemic has made homes more of a safe haven than ever before.
Is this merely a continuation of an existing “staycation” trend, or something entirely different?
To Join: Please register here. You will receive a confirmation email with the details to participate.
- Mauricio Umansky, CEO of The Agency, as he talks about resort markets where people are staycationing, and trends in buyers and renters due to COVID-19.
- Anelle Gandelman of A-List Interiors and Andy Hernan, president of Griffin Pools in Lakeland, Florida, as they describe the latest requests for luxurious outdoor spaces.
- Kim Frechette from tub manufacturer Americh and Mitch Altman, third-generation CEO of ThermaSol, will discuss wellness trends and how these Made-in-America companies are helping homeowners create spa-like experiences at home.
- Chuck Cary from Kohanaiki in Hawaii
- Courtney Hampson from Palmetto Bluff in South Carolina
- James Torrance of Keller Williams Reserve in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Frank Aazami of Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Helen Riley with Simply Vegas Real Estate in Henderson, Nevada
- Carrie Wells with Coldwell Banker Mason Morse in Aspen, Colorado
- Chris Bernier, with Churchill Properties in Beverly, Massachusetts
(Photo by Jessica Peterson, Courtesy of Frank Aazami)