Live a life far from ordinary. There are people who know there is more to life if they actively seek it. Adventurers-at-heart not content with the status quo, they long for something more meaningful, more fulfilling; the next chapter, the next journey.
- Private 18-hole championship-level course, designed by J. M. Poellot
- Full service clubhouse with pro shop, restaurant and bar
- The Inn at Cielo Paraiso: a 72-room luxury boutique hotel
- The Spa at Cielo Paraiso: a premier, full-service luxury spa
- State-of-the-art fitness facility, racquet club, sauna and steam room
- Social lounges, gourmet restaurants and bars
- The Preserve at Cielo Paraiso: more than 300 acres of protected areas
- Resident concierge services, property management and building supervision
Exclusivity and luxury in the land of coffee and flowers. Cielo Paraiso is an exclusive new resort community near the charming town of Boquete in northwestern Panama. Carefully master-planned with only 200 estate home sites, the property itself is quite vast-more than 800 acres. Residential density has intentionally been kept low to preserve the exquisite natural setting, forest and green areas. The privacy of Cielo Paraiso residents is ensured by the size of the generous home sites. Our average home site is more than one acre. The legacy of Cielo Paraiso lies in its landscape. Watch the sun rise above the Talamanca Mountains and set over the spectacular Volcan Baru. The Pacific Ocean sparkles in the distance to the south, and the majestic Jaramillo Mountains tower to the north. Exotic tropical flora abound; wild orchids cling to the branches of ancient nance and espave, and a nature walk yields a feast of wild mountain guava along the way. More than 300 acres of private preserve and green space are home to white-tailed deer, capuchin monkeys, pacas, coati, jaguaroundi, and a variety of birds and butterflies.