El Banco de Rovira
Hacienda Bella Vista is a Subdivision of 24 Ocean view Lots Plus Acreage.
There are 108 acres of ocean and Mountain View property. This highland area has perfect year round spring-like weather. There is an approved master plan for 24 lots using only 18% of the land. With the other 82% there is room to create 80 additional lots.
This property is very close to the new road connecting Boquete and Volcan, the fastest growing real estate areas in Panama right now. Also, it's only a 30 minute drive to Panama's 2nd largest city, David and the international airport.
There are two canyons on the property filled with streams and nature and wildlife. This is an amazing property that has both an ocean view and an unobstructed view to the majestic peak, Volcan Baru, the highest point in Panama. On the east border there is a deep, wild canyon with, beautiful tropical plants, exotic birds & butterflies, wild parrots and a stream. The stream is on the property line. Beyond the stream there is a dense rainforest with ancient trees that extends up the side of the mountain.
The selling price for the entire project is $3,0000,000.
Seller will help develop the remainder of the property for the buyer if desired.
Brokered And Advertised By: Jose Branca Porras
Listing Agent: Jose Branca